2009年4月17日 星期五

chapter2: *Newness* in /TRIANGLE\\

hello everybody :D
today i have a new release for you all,
check out ---) /TRI\_Fake pianist!

It is a rather causal set of work from me and i didnt want to make heavy look for summer, so i made tubetop, match up with a set of metallic blocks belt skirt.

This set comes with 2 different belt options (2 colors each) + different layers for tubetop + differnt layers for pants + toeless socks

it also comes with 8 differnt color options including bloom pack* which is included all colors.
kuro= black
mono= white
blood= red
nude= nude
olive= olive
marine= super blue
berry= pale blue
cassie= orange
I put them on sale in my main shop at Cupcake sim,
please come and have a look when you have time^^


you can also check my picks for shop location, it can teleport you direct to my shop front, no need to find it!

more photos for you to see about Fake pianist:





1 則留言:

Cayce Newell 提到...

<333

Gorgeous release! Very creative and innovative.