2009年1月18日 星期日

Chapter1: new shop, new story

hello everybody :D
/TRIANGLE\ is opened now, welcome to my shop!~
Today, i have new releases for all of you, 3 shapes + 1 sculptural dress.

I present you Lula, Miku and Yukababy, they are based on asian girls, i treated them like story character, i made their look, style and shape based on the personality i set for them.


There is also the stylecard included with the shape and tell you little bit about themselves :D
please try my demo before buy!~

Next is the new dress called Helia, it is a very sculptural piece.
This dress comes with 7 differnt color option:
kuro=black
mono=white
burn=grey
envy=purple
navy=blue
scream=red
nude=nude
bloom=fat pack
Here is the big poster and the sample color vendors:

I hope you will enjoy my new shapes + new dress, please come and visit anytime :D

There is SLURL on the side part of this blog: 1st shop: Cupcake + 2nd shop: ALBERO *+ or please check my picks for direct tp to both location.

see you at my shops!~

沒有留言: